Saturday, September 12, 2009

A week of family

It's been the week of Grandparents for Olivia. My parents were in from Indianapolis for a tour of PA at the beginning of the week. We were their first stop. I think Lancaster and Gettysburg were next on the list. I enjoy being able to share Olivia with them. We just saw them a month ago, but she's changed so much. We made a trip to the National Aviary on the North Side. What a neat place. It was a first time visit for all of us and Josh is a native. No one got pooped on either!

Grammy K came to visit for a couple days at the end of the week. Josh was working every night so we got some good quality time together. Josh gets wound up when she's around...there's somebody else's buttons other than mine to push when she's around, so it's kind of nice for him to be kept busy. It was a really pleasant visit though. She helps me get caught up on housework and lets me sleep in the morning by taking Olivia. Works for me!

I have no recollection of this picture being taken. Josh must have been helping me get Olivia ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment